The cornerstone of research is data.
More specifically, data that is Accurate, Reproducible, and Secure.
Until recently, Primary or Secondary Endpoints in wound research have largely been based on time-to-closure or overall area reduction. Recent studies have begun to analyze volumetric changes and the progression of tissue composition. To date, this level of technology is beyond the scope of many projects due to prohibitive costs. inSight® by eKare removes such limitations, delivering a new means for robust research data collection in 3D.
- Accurate, reproducible 3D wound measurement
- Tissue Classification Module
- In-app consent and signature processing
- Flexible multi-site and multi-user administration
- Convenient data export for analysis
- Smart Trace capability for autoamtic wound border delineation
- Secure HIPAA-compliant cloud database
- Real-time feedback on imaging and measurement quality
- 21 CFR11 compliance
- Full line of service, including protocol planning, review, implementation, and support
Accuracy and Reproducibility
inSight® uses the latest computer vision technology to quickly and accurately generate 3D reconstruction of a wound. The system delivers highly reliable 3D wound measurement with
<5% error up to ±1mm.
Data Security and Integrity
Every eKare device comes with access to our secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud database. The entire eKare platform is 21 CRF Part 11 compliant to maximize data integrity with full audit trail.
inSight has the accuracy for clinical trials, particularly for models where we are really looking for tiny changes.Dr. Thomas E. Serena, CEO & Medical Director, Serena Group, Inc.
It allows us to measure wounds the same way every time… no matter who the user is.