InSight is eKare’s Cloud Based wound management solution built on a certified secure platform and proven core technologies and software architectures that follow best practices and meet current local, federal and international health information privacy and information security policies.
Our advanced security principles align with the CIA triad
inSight’s telehealth capabilities deliver convenient and secure solutions for healthcare providers to remotely monitor wound care patients. Our workflow enables patient participation, allowing them to easily photograph and submit wound images, complete wound assessments and chat securely with their provider. Clinicians have the ability to conveniently access patient captured data, communicate directly with their patients, and securely store & forward data to the wound care team to advance outcomes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on eKare’s Security Policy.
Multi-platform data capture
HIPAA & GDPR-compliant data hosting
System integration into existing processes and workflow
Predictive and prescriptive analytical capabilities
- eKare strives to ensure that information is not disclosed to unauthorized individuals, programs, or processes.
- Our robust policies, technical safeguards and workflows are constantly reviewed, tested and certified by domain experts.
- All data transfers and storage are subject to encryption, hosting logic, access control, secure transmission protocols, database views, application access rights/ controls and controlled traffic flow.
- Our computing and data storage environments are continuously audited, with certifications from accreditation bodies including ISO 27001, SOC2, and HITRUST.
- Our design principles are simple and provide intuitive user interfaces to accommodate busy clinical users and administrative staff.
- eKare systems offer automatic user privilege assignment and revocation (complete revocation across clinics) as well as flexible and comprehensive user management features and controls that include Static Separation of duty (SSD) with built-in fine granularity of resource/administration partitioning in alignment with “need to know basis and and least privilege access”.
- We constantly log, manage and monitor all transactions
- eKare takes data quality and integrity challenges very seriously, we have in place policies and procedures that include rigorous risk assessment, audit trails and change controls. Our QA team tests and validates every minor or major update before any release to ensure the protection of data integrity and of various attributes such as accuracy, relevance, timeliness, and privacy (etc.)
- Multi-Factor Encryption (always – at rest, in motion, backups)
- All our communication and information exchange are strictly configured to communicate with Trusted Networks that are Explicitly Identified and approved
- We support and manage our solution with industry highest security and authentication standards
- eKare systems support different profiles for role-based access control of shared resources
- eKare information, systems, and resources are available to users in a timely manner to not affect patient care and productivity.
- eKare has in place capabilities that guarantee systems’ fault tolerance and recovery mechanisms to ensure the seamless continuity of our customers’ resources availability.
- Our systems’ infrastructure is built with no single point of failure, complete redundancy on a secure distributed architecture that ensures a high level of availability and provides a resilient IT architecture with at least 99.99% durability and availability.
- eKare technical architecture is designed to tolerate system or hardware failures with minimal impact.
- Computing environments are continuously audited, with certifications from accreditation bodies across geographies and verticals, including ISO 27001, FedRAMP, DoD CSM, and PCI DSS.
- eKare systems are deployed and managed in accordance with Multi-tier Cloud Security (MTCS) standards that ensure Scalability, Extensibility and Accuracy